Sunday 15 December 2013

Sunday Quiz!

While I was not planning on blogging today, I have the posts for the rest of the year planned up so I had to put this post up today.

It is still surreal that our dear Mr Nelson Mandela has been laid to rest. Today was the funeral, watching it on the TV was incredibly sad and sweet. I especially liked the personal antidotes that were shared about a man who gave his life towards my (and all South Africans) freedom. It doesn't shock me that it's raining because the weather is fitting with the world's mourning hearts.

Anyway, I just wanted to link up with Erin from Two Thirds Hazel with a Blogmopolitan Quiz. This was fun and easy which I needed today after the last 9 days of National mourning.


Anyway, thanks Erin for the link up!!!

Have a good Sunday and go check out Erin and the other ladies' posts...

x Nats

No comments: