Monday 23 December 2013

13 Of My Favourite Blogs To Read


Here are my favourite blogs and/or favourite bloggers! Please go over and check their blogs out (again in no particular order)!

1. Chelsea at Life Is a Sunset

2. Victoria at Adventures of Victoriafolksky

3. Meghan Silva at Meghan Silva's Lifestyle Blog

4. Desle at Diva Desle

5. Bailey at Vanilla Blonde 

6. Janine at Being Brazen

7. Helene at Helene In Between

8. Nadine at Back East Blonde

9. Whitney at I Wore Yoga Pants To Work  

10. Erin at Two Thirds Hazel

11. Kate at Another Clean Slate

12. Allie at Tales of A Twenty Something 

13. Laura at Miss Laura Bora's Blog


Go check them out and let me know if you have any blogs to recommend! And can I just say a big Thank You to these ladies who have continued to write, to inspire, to entertain and who lets people like me into their lives.

Have an awesome week everyone, today is my last day at my current company - it's been an emotional and humbling experience saying goodbye to the people I have come to know.



No comments: