Monday 9 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

While I did have a post planned for today, it occurred to me that we are just over two weeks to go! So when I came across Laura's post I thought, why not join in...



1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
Home Alone 1 and 2
 
 

2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors?
It's going to sound strange but I love royal blue and silver. I always feel like silver make things more sparkly and more happy.

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
Pretty much Dress Up for the day!

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
I can't think of only one person. I need to buy a minimum of 3 for my mom, dad and brother.  Unless I bought them one present for all three.
 

5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning, well after we come home from the Midnight Mass which is around 1am and then we open presents and have Champagne breakfast

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No, I haven't - not a fan of Gingerbread but maybe this year I'll make some other type of cookie house.

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 
In South Africa everyone is usually on holiday so there is no specific break. However usually I go to Durban or Cape Town... the beach, cocktails and dancing!

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Can't tell or it won't happen ;)

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Roast Lamb

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Stuffing! My mom (and paternal grandmother) makes this amazing stuffing that they insist they will only make for Christmas even though I could eat it any week of the year.


Let me know what's your favourite part of Christmas and what you look forward too most.


No comments: