Monday 16 December 2013

13 Of 2013 Series

As this year draws to an end, I thought a fun way of rounding it up would be to use the last thirteen days of this year to round up my memories and have some fun with the end of it.

This has been one heck of a year, and being that today is the Day of Reconciliation I think it's fitting to be honest in order to move forward.

I made a big decision to -  leave my job and while I don't have the next stage planned out precisely, I do know that my current job (for next week) is not the place I was supposed to be in and I really didn't think it was healthy going into another year feeling like I was just surviving my life for the sake of breathing and not living .

Anyway, with that in mind, I will here's what's coming up in the last 13 years of this year! If you'd like to join in, leave your link on the relevant post.

I'm looking forward to this, hope you are too.


To all my fellow South Africans, enjoy the long weekend!


No comments: