Thursday 5 December 2013

December

Firstly, let me say that I apologise for being so completely out of it recently, there has been a LOT of stuff going on and as the month progresses I'll let you in on the happenings but for now I will tell you that I am feeling a lot better but unfortunately I still have a nasty cough so I am hoping I can get rid off it (I'm willing to try any home remedies!)

Secondly, how did December crawl up on us like this? I have been waiting for a long time for December to arrive because I knew things were going to change this month but it's still a bit crazy and the response I've received to some off the things going on has been overwhelming.

I think the most scary (and exhilarating) thing about December is knowing that this is the last chance to check off all those resolutions that you planned for 2013 and completely forgot about.

While this is a short post - I just wanted to say I will be posting regularly again and while I am navigating my way through things - this quote is very relevant.

 
But more so, I have been holding onto this simple phrase:
 
 

 
What's been going on with you? And do you have any suggestions on how I can get rid of this cough?
 Tell me about your December plans?


No comments: