Friday 29 November 2013

Dance is an expression

This is the longest time I have not blogged since I started this little hobby of mine. I wish I had a proper reason or that life has been so amazing that I haven't had time to blog but the truth is, I have been so incredibly sick and even more so stressed. However next week I will be able to explain more.



Moving on to the actual topic of this post... on Wednesday evening, I went to a contemporary dance show and it really just reminded me that emotions can be expressed through dancing and that is a beautiful thing. My mom really doesn't like contemporary dance - at all and neither did I until I started watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and more specifically, Mia Michaels.

Here are some of my favourites expressions of dances:



 
 
And my absolute favourite contemporary dance ever :
 

All these performances are so moving... do you agree?

No comments: