Monday 21 April 2014

R is for Random (A to Z Challenge)

It's Easter Monday and R - day so here goes my latest random thoughts 

~ I'm the man -Aloe Blacc-  love this song

~ All of me - John Legend I cannot hear this song enough


~ sickness is crazy. When it hits, it can really wind you and the weirdest thing is how quickly it can change a person.
~ Still loving Pretty Little Liars! I know people love Hanna and Caleb but I'm glad their over. 
~ Speaking of Caleb, Ravenswood is a strange show but I keep watching it. 
~ Cape Town has once again reminded me why it is a Top Tourist Destination, the sunsets have been truly break taking.

       
          From Signal Hill

     
        From Gordon's Bay


~ I had my grandmother and one of my cousins who were visiting Cape Town for the first time, and it was amazing to watch their reactions to some of the things that have come to form part of my everyday life. 

                                   
   Bo Kaap, Cape Town

~ How much does your name dictate your personality? 
~ the 80s and early 90s fashion is back with a bang and now I feel old because I remember a lot about it....! 
~ I read the first two books of the Divergent series in 3 days and now I've spent 2 weeks reading the last book.. Which had caused my delay in reading this month's Blogger Book Club book "The Scent of Rain and Lightening" I hope I'm going to finish it in time for the link up..



What did you get up to this weekend? 

Again, I'm posting from my phone so no proper formatting to this post and I can only hope it comes out ok. 

xxx
Nats 

No comments: