Thursday 17 April 2014

O is for Old Wives Tales (A to Z Challenge)

I absolutely love old wives tales!! I always feel slightly silly for admitting it but the more I think about it, I think it's just one of my quirks!

Here are some of my favourite or rather most popular old wives tales I know of:

~ If you cry while cutting onions, your mother in law is going to like you. Truth or Lie?


~ If a wasp comes into a house, there's a female who is in the house who is pregnant

~Where you carry your baby during pregnancy will indicate the gender - if high (girl) if low (boy) - what happens if it's twins and one is girl and one is boy?


~

~ If a bird poops on you, it brings good luck, really??

To see some other funny old wives tales, head over to this article that I found. 

Have you heard of any other old wives tales? What do you think about them?







1 comment:

Cedimond said...

Thank you for beiing you