I decided for South Africa's National Woman's Day I would do a recap with links to all my previous football Friday posts. Have a look at them and tell me which you like most?
* The Most popular footballer of our generation (or Ever!) David Beckham
* The player you either love or hate, Mr Cristiano Ronaldo
* Pepe Reina, who I am still, heartbroken has been loaned out of Liverpool
* A little special on the Spanish vs Germans
* The ultimate Italian Stallion, Fabio Cannavaro
* Bad boy Belgium hottie, Eden Hazard
* My Favourite man in the world, Liverpool's amazing Captain Fantastic
* My second favourite man in football, also the man who made me cry when he left, Fernando Torres
* The Spanish Stopper - Iker Casillas
* An unexpected find in Nacer Chali
* And most recently, Soccer Veteran, Sexy Freddie
Also, in the news this week, I must be honest I have been extremely preoccupied with the Luis Suarez saga and to be upfront with all of you, I am absolutely disgusted at the way in which the matter has been handled by Luis Suarez AND Brendan Rodgers. Now I am understanding of Luis Suarez being a hand full but I do not think that Brendan Rodgers needed to respond in a child like manner. I do appreciate that John Henry's Liverpool's owner has stepped up and had the balls to say "Luis Suarez is not for sale".
I am not sure what the outcome will be but I think that no matter what happens, Luis Suarez is ANOTHER player who the Liverpool faithful have handed their hearts too who is practically spitting in their faces.