Thursday 1 August 2013

What Does August hold?

I know that it might be redundant to start every month with a post about what happened last month or what will happen this month BUT I must say this month truly feel different.

I don't think I've ever mentioned this before but I believe that God gives me signs to guide my way...

THAT WAS HOW I INTENDED ON STARTING MY POST BUT THEN I SAVED IT AND WENT OUT AND DURING LUNCH TIME I CAME UP WITH A DIFFERENT ASPECT

Sometimes bad things happen, sometimes freak of nature accidents happen and they can't be accounted for. What happened at lunch you ask?

Well, I went out with a colleague and we were sitting in the restaurant when we heard a noise and there was some commoation with a Clover vehicle. So when I turn they say the door flung open and maybe hit a car but not my car...... turns out it did hit another car and then went on to dent my car as well!


Now I realise that it is not terribly damaged BUT I absolutely LOVE my car and I can't help throw a mini pity party for myself. However it's a mini- pity party because I relalise things could have gone ridiculously bad.
~Credit~

So let's hope this is the worst thing that happens to me this month and that I can look towards achieving more goals and crossing more items of my bucket list this month.

I hope all of you have a better start to the month! 

1 comment:

meghan silva said...

There is one thing you can't control and that is life , right? but what you can control is how you react to it , sorry about your car xo