Friday 16 August 2013

This is where I am at.....!

I am planning my much anticipated holiday which I take NEXT WEEK!!! Eeeek

It's strange to think I have been planning it for so long that now when I am days away from it, I still have so much to do :(

However, I did tweet the other day that I am looking for guest bloggers while I am away, please email me on coraltintedperceptions@gmail.com  and send me topic suggestions and your link if you're interested.


Also, I launched my About me page .. stop by and tell me what you think? I realised it was definitely time to put it up because there so mcuh on my blog that doesn't explain anything about me...

All the while, I can't get this song out of my head...


 
 
I will be posting my usual football friday post later in the day!
 
Until then.. have a fab day!xxxx
 
 

2 comments:

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

So jealous! I want a long holiday :)

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

Thanks babe, I've waited so long to go :)