Thursday 29 August 2013

Guest Post : Ebony Delights' Samantha : Funny Movie Line Series 2

Hi, here is my bio: Samantha is passionate about reading, watching movies and hanging out with her sisters. She recently acquired a Project Management Diploma and is an expat living in Joburg for the last 5 years. She currently looking for a job and blogs about reviews and goal challenges in her spare time. Check out her adventures on her blog

Here is an old post :
A while back I started the funny movie line Series 1 and as a person who loves movies a lot, I thought I should do it again. Here's a few more, hope you enjoy.


"Let me bring you up to speed. We know nothing. You are now up to speed." - Pink Panther 2

"I'm sick and tired of busting my ass while your ever-widening ass sits around getting wider."

"I heard you singing, a cat choking on a fur ball sounds better than you."- Cop and a half

"I don’t think you have the balls for this job" Answer "Perhaps! The advantage is I don’t have to think with them all the time." –James Bond Tomorrow Never Dies

"I'm gonna tear off your head and spit down your neck."

"Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright it's not the end."


"God didn't make plastic surgeons so they could starve."

"I always thought archaeologists were funny little men looking for their mommies."

What funny movie lines have you heard lately??

1 comment:

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

i miss hearing from you chick. and miss seeing your comments