Wednesday 31 July 2013

3 Things I Recently Learnt

This weekend was so much fun and so much happened that I am certain that almost all this week will be full of blog posts from it, however I thought after my previous post, I would add to my list and include three things I recently learnt.

1. How to apply make up for someone else. This may not sound like a big deal but I am actually getting really good at this.



2. How to tie a Sari. It's crazy how difficult it seemed until I watched it a few times and then saw this Youtube video.

However, I incorporated a whole lot of different styles and came up with these Saris.....






3. Always have a back -up plan. I had planned to go to the hairdresser and have my hair done in a 1920s bell wave but when I got there, the lady made excuse after excuse as to why she couldn't do it and eventually I left the salon with straight (ish) hair but then after throwing a pity party for myself, I decided to go past Accessorize and buy a hair clip... how pretty is it? And I did my own hair.
I think the back- up plan reminded me that people will throw curve balls at you but you have to shake it off and find another way.


Have you learnt anything new recently?Why don't you share your lessons with me?

x

No comments: