Thursday 25 July 2013

Road Trips

This week/ weekend I am going away for a wedding. I am sure I will blog about the outfit and the overall experience sometime in the future but what I wanted to tell you about is that I was going to only take Friday off work but then decided to take Thursday as well... you know why? Because I would get to take a road trip.

Now the trip between Johannesburg and Durban is about 4 and half hours and I have taken this trip about ten million times before (Ok, not that many, I haven't been alive that long) either way this will be my first trip to Durban and my first road trip since I started blogging.

While I am aware that a lot of my readers may not actually be South African so it is more than likely that you are not like me because you are in the middle of your summer while I am in the middle of Winter! Durban is known to be warmer than Johannesburg throughout the year and I especially hope that is true this weekend.

I am currently wearing stockings and jerseys and I hope I get a chance to wear something sleeveless and sandles this weekend so I am super happy and I think I have given into taking time off work and enjoying  my time off. I'll let you know how well that goes.

Either way, I'm looking forward to going on the Roadtrip, I have my book and loads if music... Plus I'll have my crazy family to add to it all!

What's your favourite part about Roadtrips? Do you have any favourite Roadtrip games/ song or rituals? 

2 comments:

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it :)

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

Hi Kate it was soooo much fun! I can't wait to post about it:)