Thursday 20 March 2014

If I knew I wouldn't fail I would...

... Sign up to run a marathon - I have NEVER ran in a competition, why haven't I bothered to try?


...  Start a new career path, perhaps in something more social

...  Open my own NGO, actually make a difference

...  Write a book and self-publish it

...  Move away and teach English to students who want to learn

...  Stay in South Africa and teach

...  Look to cure cancer (I just finished the Fault in our Stars) or HIV

...  Start a TV show, something between Oprah// Ellen// The Talk



... Move to England and stalk Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres periodically (I could live between London and Liverpool)




...  Apply to be Channing Tatum's PA so I can watch him the whole day and Jenna Dewan Tatum won't mind!

Today I'm linking up with Jordan from All The Small Things. If you blog, join in, if not... comment and tell me what you would try!


all the small things...



No comments: