Wednesday 16 October 2013

Trevor Noah ~ It's my culture!


I am so excited that last night I was able to attend the Trevor Noah show.

You see, it is highly unlikely that you haven't heard of Trevor if you're in the States and I know if you're in South Africa you know him - WELL!

For those that don't know Trevor, he is probably the most popular comedian in South Africa and one the funniest people I know.

Here is a clip of him on the David Letterman Show



The show was hilarious, like, laugh until your cheeks ache funny. I am convicned once again that my mother was the loudest laugher in the room and not because she is the loudest person but because she enjoys Trevor more than anyone else.

This show was different to the Daywalker, Crazy Normal and That's Racist! I found that this show had a lot more sexual connatation jokes. Now don't get me wrong I am in no way offended by them I just found it interesting how his jokes are changing. Then again it occured to me that Trevor is (almost) 30 (like my brother - they were buddies in Primary School) so his dynamic will change.

My favourite part of the show is where Trevor spoke about Julius Malema. Now I won't give you any details because I hope you et to watch his show but I found that at times during his Juju jokes I almost couldn't breathe through the laughter...

Here's a little skit of him, hope you enjoy it ....



Now tell me, have you been to the show? Did you like it? Which comedians do you like and WHY?


2 comments:

Diva Desle said...

I would love to see him live:-D I love how honest and real he is in his comedic shows. And he is easy on the eye. Hehehe

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

;)