Thursday 24 October 2013

3 Shows I'm currently loving

I haven't done a "3 things" post in a while so I thought with my love of tv, why not do one on the shows I am currently loving! 

1. Betrayal
I've only watched episode one of season one but it was so captivating that I know I am going to be addicted. Stuart Townsend also happens to be some really good eye candy.

Love this quote: "After the first betrayal there is no other"
 
 


2. Hostages

I am on episode two of season one but I am enjoying it. Toni Collette is a brilliant actress and although I have always thought she was slightly weird her acting ability is admirable.

One of my favourite quotes : " Sometimes you have to do a bad thing for a good reason."



 


3. Pretty Little Liars

Well this is by no means a new show I am still completely addicted to it. Even with "A" being unveiled I am still incredibly intrigued! I love the main four girls but my favourite is a toss up between Aria and Emily.

Do you agree? "Just because two things happen at the same time doesn't mean their connected."




What shows are you currently loving?? Do you like mine? While I didn't include Suits, you know I am loving it too!

 

No comments: