Monday 7 October 2013

Book Review : Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks



As I have previously said, I have been trying to read one book a month for this year and I did actually finish a book for August 2013 but I just did not blog about.



I started reading Nights in Rodanthe, while in Europe but finished it early in September.

I had watched the movie many years ago, when it released on circuit but I still wanted to read the book and I was once agin reminded that Nicholas Sparks is an incredibly beautiful writer. His writing and his ability to convey so much love through words is inspiring.



For those that have never read the book or watched the movie, it's about a woman and a man who meet in Rodanthe, both in interesting stages of their lives and how one storm could change the very core of who they both were.

This is a rare occassion where the book and movie do actually match well, so do yourself a favour and read or watch it. It will also assist you to see that there is very rarely a true end to monotomy if you're willing to take a risk... oh and a few hours, can change your life.


Have you read this book? Or watched the movie? What did you think? More importantly, will you read it after reading this?

No comments: