Thursday 15 May 2014

#FirstsTotalSocial {Link Up}

Linking up with Helene and Sarah on all social media platforms, please join in with whatever first you want to share, just include the hashtag #firstsTOTALSOCIAL


Helene in Between


Here I am, sharing the first photograph I ever added on Facebook. For some reason I thought it was a good one, I now know, it wasn't but I supposed it's because I took it at a wedding reception and I was in a really good mood but really looking back, it was bad one.


The picture was taken on my Samsung D500 in June 2006 and the quality shows.

I was 19 years old, apparently I hadn't learnt how to use make-up and I was proud of this picture. I used it as my first Facebook profile picture and my first Twitter profile picture! Shameful really when I look back at the quality.

Either way, that's the story behind my first photo post, ever!

Remember you can join in with the link up without "linking up" just use the hashtag #FIRSTSTOTALSOCIAL


No comments: