Sunday 5 January 2014

A Resolution? I think not...

For those who know me outside of the blogging world, you know I have the tendency to reflect on the past - a LOT. It comes with the fact that I am an over-thinker, at times to my detriment so this year, while I have made a list of resolutions I've decided to keep them to myself.

Last year, without planning I aimed my year against a search for "SERENITY" and while it wasn't complete success I definitely moved closer to living a more serene life.

Therefore this year, I gave this some thought and I decided the thing I needed most this year is to " BE PRESENT". To the best of my ability, I need to keep in the present and stop harping on the past and what could have been.

I know just about everything is going to change this year and I want to enjoy it.




If you could pick one word or term you would aim 2014 around, what would it be?

Also, I wanted to say I wish that the best moment of 2013 be equivalent to your worst of 2014. Expect greatness, it's coming!

No comments: