Sunday 1 June 2014

June 2014 Wishes

Good morning all you lovely people! 

I'm equally excited and nervous about June - firstly, it's JUNE? What!? How did we get here so quickly? 
Secondly, this is going to one busy month. Lastly, what have I accomplished this year?

As I mentioned last week, I'll be in Johannesburg and Durban for part of June and while I'm looking forward to it, I have a lot of things which need to be done and I thought I could share some of my wishes or wants for this month and captured some of them on a Pinterest board.

I love this outfit for winter, although swop the shoes for a cute ankle boot!

I joined the event on Facebook - I don't have abs, but maybe I'll be closer to some after this!

The 2014 World Cup kicks off and a month of Soccer makes me more happy then I could explain!

Lastly, my thought/ mantra for the month... 


What have you got planned for this month?

Follow along: Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest 


No comments: