Wednesday 12 February 2014

Book Review : Destiny of Violent and Luke



I feel like I need to explain why I, an avid reader, read a book with a title like this but the explanation is simple, this is the third in the Callie & Kayden series and I've advised that once I'm in it, I'm in it. 

Luke is Kayden's best friend and throughout the Callie & Kayden series he is there, and I was definitely intrigued. Luke is an interesting character and although his character is not one I would normally gravitate too nor does it seem like he is a man I would want to date but Jessica Sorensen still managed to pull me in to the the relationship between him and Violet.

Violet happens to be Callie's roommate but neither of them would call one another friends. Violet comes with a unique brand of scars but there's something that draws you in to her... hope perhaps?

Anyway, I read the book easily and enjoyed it. I'm sure there will be a follow up and I'll keep reading!

What books have you been reading recently?


No comments: