Wednesday 2 September 2015

Snapchat Update : August Edition

So you know I have been missing blogging but it's been such a challenge to do it from my phone but I really wanted to share some of what's been going on in my life and the easiest way is to share highlights from the month... I could share all the pretty filtered options but that's not necessarily what's been going on in my life so I thought I may as well show the truth! 

A visit with Brielle

Lovely woollies Tea

QT "Me" time 

Loads of good food 

Beach walks

Night Markets


A visit from a fellow joburger and long time friend 

My favorite drink 

Cousins #LongHairDontCare

What an athlete!

Gangs Of Ballet Performance

Deserved huge daiquiri 

Trying to change the windshield wipers!

What my "office" has looked like...

Long days!

Trip to Joburg and girls night out! 

Surprise morning visits 

FriYay drinks!

Feeding the ducks with my person and munchkin ;)

Love that she's walking now ... 


Happy girls!


Family day at the fair!


Coming home (begrudgingly)

 Girls Night Out - Toni Braxton & Babyface! 

Looking back on August, I got to spend a lot of time with my family which is awesome and I seem to be drinking a lot more #ImNotEvenSorry but also in eating healthier #BalanceIsKey and lastly I seem to be catching the best moments of the sunsets... 

What did your August look like?

PS: Again, I'm posting from my phone so I apologize for the crappy set up! 

1 comment:

Diva Desle said...

Love the photos. I don't know when I last had a cocktail. Your pictures are making me crave one, lol. I need to get my drink on!;-D I am super excited for summer time.