Thursday 13 June 2013

On a lighter note - 3 TV Quotes to make you smile

I must admit that even though I was aware that yesterday's post had a serious tone, I didn't realise until I actually received feedback (which I thank you for) how personal the post was.
Of course I knew when writing it that it was more personal than any of my other posts but I think it was also more relateable to all of you..

Either way, I think it's best to lighten the mood with more of my favourite FRIENDS tv quotes..
I promise the next time I do this I'll use quotes from other shows and not only FRIENDS









2 comments:

meghan silva said...

Hahaha oh how I loved friends and yes you have to track down Fairly legal , so good.

Meghan Silva's Blog

Unknown said...

Got to love friends... I used to watch it all the time :)

http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/