Tuesday 10 June 2014

Your Male Guide to the Soccer World Cup

Good morning everybody!

I've had an incredible weekend but I'll tell you about that later in the week today I'm going to help you (and myself) with some eye candy to encourage you to watch the Soccer World Cup (which is starting in three  TWO days time - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK) 


This is how I feel
~ Credit ~ 


Group A: 

~ Brazil (the Hosts) Oscar Dos Santos - I think he's got a cute nerdy look going for him 


~ Cameroon  Alex Song , not necessarily my first pick but hopefully I'll find someone else during the tournament 


~  Croatia - Vedran Corluka- I cheated with this one and asked for help from one of Croatian friends, who clearly has great taste ;) 


~ Mexico - Javier Hernandez "Chichairito" - it was during the last World Cup that he made his name and Manchester United bought him.


Group B:

~ Spain, who are the reigning champions would win the World Cup hands down again if it was based on physical appeal.  - David Villa their top goalscorer

~ Netherlands, the 2010 Runners Up - Wesley Sneijder - do yourself the favour of googling him, there were so many pictures of him, he's got a beautiful face and a body to match!


~ Chile, Mauricio Pinilla ( I think I like the dark head guys ;) 


~ Australia, Tim Cahill, (I told you there's a definite trend?) 


Group C:

~ Columbia, Aldo Ramirez

~ Greece, Panagiotis Kone

~ Ivory Coast, Yaya Toure
~ Credit ~

~ Japan, Keisuke Honda


Group D: 
~ Uruguay -  Diego Forlan, last World Cup's Golden Boot

~ Costa Rica -  Christian Bolanos


~ England - Jack Wilshere, you know I wanted to add Steven Gerrard here but I think if you hang out here often, you already know what he looks like and that I adore him! 


~ Italy - Alberto Aquilani


Group E: 

~Switzerland - Granit Xhaka


~ Ecuador - Gabriel Achilier 


~ France , Hugo Lloris 


~ Hondurus, Juan Carlos Garcia


Group F:

~ Argentina - Kun Aguero, one of the tournament favourites (player and team) expected to shine


~ Bosnia and Herzegonia - Mensur Mujdza


~ Iran, Karim Ansarifard


~Nigeria, Obi Mikel


Group H:

~ Germany -  Lukas Podolski


~ Portugal - everyone knows Cristiano Ronaldo, but here's another option Raul Meireles


~ Ghana - Kevin Prince Boateng

~USA - Geoff Cameron


Group H:

~ Belgium, Eden Hazard


~ Algeria, Carl Medjani


~ Russia - Yuri Lodygin


~ Korea Republic - Ki Sung Yueng 




That's all folks, so if we had to be superficial, who do you think will win the World Cup?







 


No comments: