Wednesday 30 April 2014

Z is for Zen (A to Z Challenge)

Finally it's the last day of the A to Z Challenge and I'm so happy it's been a long month...

It's been a trying month for many reasons but I always wondered if finding my "zen" would help.

Zen means finding peace and meditation or calmness and for a girl who grew up in Johannesburg, I know all about being stressed, full of worry and pushing myself beyond the standard. That creates some crazy in life and I want to find some calm.

I found this list to find one's Zen but I don't think it's as easy to do.



I am currently living in Cape Town and while it is much more peaceful (or slow, as Joburg people would say) I still think I'm searching for my zen.

One of the things I enjoy doing in Cape Town is walking along the beach but I hate that I don't actually do it enough.

What do you do to find your calm space?

No comments: