Wednesday 9 April 2014

H is for Hate (A to Z Challenge)

Hate - Intense dislike

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." 

How often do you hear people (or so you say) "I hate that/this/that person"  and I remember as a child, adults would always say don't use the word "hate" because it is so strong but the truth is I think there are a few things I can definitely admit I hate (sorry mom)

~ racism - I hope this is not a real tweet but really someone thought it was up



~ sexism - It's 2014 not 1914 - woman do have rights and are equal and if you're treating or teaching the woman in your life differently, shame on you!



~ adultery - I've always been very black and white when it comes to cheating, I'm just not interested in rekindling a relationship after you've been with someone else.


~ Homophobia - if your biggest problem is two people of the same sex loving each other, I have news for you, that's NOT really your biggest problem.


~ People who hurt animals - let's skin your natural tan and walk around in it?


~ People who hurt my family - seriously, there are no rules when it comes to protecting my family


While I'm sure there are at least one or two things I also hate, I won't continue, question is... is there anything you intensely dislike that you could hate it?




No comments: