Saturday 12 April 2014

K is for Khloe (A to Z Challenge)

Khloe Kardashian is my favourite.

I don't particularly care if you judge me or not because there is no way I could be a lover of TV, fashion and celeb news and not have a favourite.

When Keeping up with the Kardashians started sometime in 2007/8 everyone knew or knew of Kim Kardashian due to the infamous sex tape with the Ray J. However it took a whole of half an episode for me to realise that Khloe was going to be my favourite. She's outspoken, honest and I like her style. I think one of the other reasons I like her is because so many of my own family members that I am so similar to Khloe.

When Khloe decided to marry Lamar Odom after such a short courtship, I was surprised along with everyone else. It just did not make sense but I admired her ability to give into love so quickly.

Watching her on the other series made me like her more although her babying of Lamar was questionable, her love for her brother, Rob was definitely admirable.

Khloe's weight has often been the topic of many tabloids  but I love that she's managed to overcome it.

She's kind, beautiful, honest and a good business woman - all the things I want to be. While she may not be everyone's cup of tea - being compared to her is compliment.

Who's your favourite Kardashian?

You can follow my favourite on twitter here.

No comments: