Monday 13 January 2014

Golden Globes Fashion 2014

I will be the first to admit I am not that big a fan of watching the awards ceremonies but I love to watch E! Live From the Red Carpet because then I get to see all the dresses and well, while I am NOT a fashion blogger I really enjoy it.

Here are some of my favourites:

Mila Kunis - Besides being extremely beautiful, she clearly exercised great taste. This dress is elegant and effortlessly sexy. I love the detail at the top of the dress and thin silver belt. I can't wait to see what she wears to the Oscars (if she's going) if this is what she wore at the beginning of the Awards season.

In Sarah Hyland

Olivia Wilde - This woman is beautiful and her pregnancy has only enhanced her beauty. She looks as sexy as ever and super confident in this green dress. While I am not crazy about the length of the sleeves, which are neither here nor there, she still pulls it off.

In Gucci
Sofia Vergara - Is there anyone who is sexier than Sofia? Even in a long poofy (yes I used the word poofy) dress she is super sexy! I adore the inclusion of the turquoise statement necklace.

In Zac Posen

Sarah Paulson- Sarah is definitely wearing one of my favourite dresses for the night. She is simple, elegant and yet captivating. This is the perfect Golden Globes dress.

In Chrisitan Louboutin

Giuliana Rancic - Giuliana's long past just being a presenter, she is a star in her own right and she dressed the part. LOVE!
In Lauren Sarbou


And while I love to spread some positivity, I have to be honest, there are some dresses that were cringe worthy.

Emma Watson - What is this? Are we calling this fashion because the actress is young and safe but edgy? I hate this outfit. I know there are lots of people who will disagree with me, my question is simple... is this even a dress?? Besides the half dress being offensive, the pants is ugly.

In Christian Dior

Sandra Bullock - let me just set the record straight, I love this woman. She is funny, beautiful and smart but this dress looks like my 8 year old cousin sewed it together. I actually like the structure of the dress, the material is not flattering and that's what I don't like about this dress. However, good on her for taking a risk.

In Prabal Gurang

Which was your favourite or least favourite dress? Do you watch award shows or are you only interested in the fashion?


No comments: