Thursday 2 January 2014

2014 According To My iPod

Happy New Year Everyone!! If you didn't see my tweet I just wanted to wish all of you the very best for this year, I can feel great things are going to happen!




I do this thing with my iPod, I keep it on shuffle and the first song I hear for the day will be an indication of what my year turns out to be like and in a weird way, it usually works out.

I realised I hadn't listened to anything for the year so this morning, I thought the first song I play will be my song for the year and then I decided to check the whole year out.I did not plan on my first post for the year being another list this one is a list with a twist. I have so many different genres on my phone from Spanish lessons to Kriss Cross to Adele to Drake and these are the results!

While I realise it is not a science or anything which can be predicted, it was fun so here it goes.

What I should expect for 2014.I was going to include some sort of commentary but once you see the songs you'll understand why I did not.

Song of the year  - The Script "I'm Yours"


January - DJ Kent feat The Arrows " Spin My World Around" 


February - Amy Winehouse "Rehab" 





March - One Direction " One Thing" 



April - P!nk "Family Portrait" 


May - P!nk "There You Go" 



June - Justin Bieber "Baby" 


July - One Direction " I Would" 



August - Spice Girls " 2 Become 1" 




September - Hillsong "Still" 


October - Monica " 'Cross The Room" 


November - Pitbull " Don't Stop The Party" 




December - Justin Bieber "Never Say Never (Acoustic)" 

 

And if that isn't a random enough - the first song I heard for the year (that I remember) is this one.....




Seems like this is going to be one interesting year!!!!

Side Note: Today is my mom's birthday and she's the bestest in the world! I aspire to more like her everyday!



What do you think of the year ahead according to my iPod? Try it and tell me what may happen to you!


No comments: