Sunday 22 December 2013

13 Things I Accomplished / Decisions I Made In 2013


This is a bit of a serious post because it can fall in with Soulful Sunday... this year has brought a lot of challenges but I have also overcome a lot, some I didn't even blog about.

1. Making the decision to get admitted as an attorney - I fulfilled all the requirements in May 2012 but it took me months to actually commit to getting the paperwork and it was all due to my friend, Kaylene, deciding to get admitted as well so I thought it would be awesome to be admitted with a friend. 



2. THEN actually getting admitted - you can read about it here 



3.I finally traveled overseas again. It frustrated me that it took so long between trips but I don't intend on letting it go that long again.



4. I traveled to Europe all on my lonesome! You can read about all of them


5. I managed to throw an actual "SURPRISE" birthday party where my brother was ACTUALLY surprised.  - yay me!


6. I can bring people together, whether it be at work or a Hostel in Ireland....





























7. Returning to Ireland - I am still incapable of explaining my pull towards the country and that place

8. There was this guy, who I thought I had unfinished business with - but now it's finished.



9. I finally wore a red dress!


10. There was an extremely toxic person who was trying to poison my family (metaphorically speaking) and she finally left and things are so much better.

11. Deciding to finally start a blog .... and then moved it here!

12. I had to overcome bullying in the workplace.


13. I decided to take a leap of faith and resign from my job. While the decision was not easy especially in this economy but I knew that staying there was making me sick and that it wasn't going to get better.



So there it is... what have you accomplished this year?


No comments: