Wednesday 18 December 2013

Songs which will remind me of 2013

Initially I was going to include this topic as part of my 13 of 2013 series but then Helene said she was going to do a link up and remember how much fun I had with her last link up? How could I not partake!! In the continuance of my 13 of 2013 series - no good list is worth anything without music on it!



These are the songs which will always remind me of this year, whether they were released in this year or not, it's more of the linked memories so here we go:

1. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines - this has to be the most played song of 2013 I loved it and when I haven't heard it in a while it makes me appreciate it more when it is played



2. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball : I'm a fan of her music.. hate me or love me I don't care ;)



4. Mumford & Sons - Wait For You : I know this one is a bit old ot be on this list but I lived it even more this year than last.



5. The Lumnieers - Stubborn Love


6. The Lumnieers - Ho Hey


7. Avicii - Wake Me Up : LOVE it!



8. Ellie Golding - Anything Can Happen



9. One Direction - Best Song Ever



10. Bruno Mars - If I was your Man



11. Nneka - Shining Star

What is your song of the year???



No comments: