Friday 24 May 2013

Welcome back!

Hi Everyone,

I've been having endless problems with my first blog on blog.com and have not been able to access my dashboard for almost two weeks SO I bit the bullet and decided to move my blog here.. Let's hope this works out bettwe for me then my previous one.

A few things have been happening since my last post on Justin Bieber's Jhb Concert 2012 and it's crazy how things kept on happening and I thought "I can't wait to blog about this" but I was bitterly dissappointed. Anyway, no point crying over spilt milk but all I can say is I intend on sending all the blogs I have missed out on including the Blog Everyday In May Challenge!

This week has been a bit of a strange one for me, I have gone to the movies twice (Safe Haven and The Great Gatsby) which I will post reviews about soon, but more than my unusally late nights I realised that I had multiple personalities going on! No, I'm not a crazy person but what I mean is that many aspects of my personality showed themsleves this week without me realising it.

The way in which I figured this out is due to the fact that everyday I chose a different style of outfit for work and each day I had a different "mantra" going for me. I suppose, times are changing?

 
So I hope all of more readers and hopefully lost of new ones bear with me as I adapt to the changes on this blog as well as in my life....
 
 

No comments: