Thursday 30 May 2013

Three things I've recently learnt

1. It is a rarity for people of my generation to care about spelling, grammar and the English language in general. In this course I'm attending my fellow class mates said they are shocked and pleasantly surprised to find out that someone as young as me (I'll say it again, "as young as me") actually cares about the English language. Is the depreciation of the English language another downfall to our generation?




2. There is little to no loyalty in Football and I'm not entirely sure we can blame the footballer. There are rumours that Luis Suarez will be leaving Liverpool for Real Madrid. On one hand I understand that his time in England has been difficult to say the least and I can only imagine how challenging it must be for you to feel like no one likes you in the whole of England and to be victimized on many occasions BUT I also think the Liverpool fans have stuck by him and they don't deserve to be left without a star player when all they have done is stand behind the critics even when he bit Ivonovic

3. My last thing I realised or learnt is that when I am having a bad day, blasting the following two songs really helps....


Do you have any songs that push the bad mood away????

2 comments:

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

Glee songs help with a bad mood. Also Disney songs. Takes you back to childhood where ALL our problems were small :)

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

That's a great idea.. thanks :) I'm going to singing Ä whole new world" for the day x
Thanks for stopping by