I had another post planned for today but I just couldn't get into it to finish it off so I thought I would share one of my entertaining traits ... well, my obsessive compulsive traits. Basically, the things that just irk me.
* Dirty hair or dirty looking hair. I think I've shared this one on the blog before but am too
busy lazy to go back and find the link for it so you'll just have to take my word for it. I know that I shouldn't judge people with oily hair but I have oily roots and I just make sure that I was my hair all the time to not look as if my hair is dirty.
Also, when people have put powder or something else in their hair to make it look clean but it actually smells oily because, hello - your hair is dirty!
* Long toenails. When people are wearing sandles but they are clearly a size too small because they haven't taken into consideration that they don't know how to cut their nails/
* Men with long nails. I don't care how beautiful you if your nails are long you instantly lose points.
* I'm obsessed with making sure I have my nails painted. I just feel naked with nothing on them.
* When I have painted all my nails and then one gets smudged, I have repaint all of them.
* Towels. I read somewhere that you shouldn't use a towel more than three times before washing it before a whole lot of bacteria grows on them so I basically change my towel every second day. This drives my mother insane but I just have too.
I have many more things that I obsess over but I have to run, so have a wonderful day everybody, I'll be sure to leave some love on your pages