Good morning everybody!!!
Can't believe it's Wednesday already and this week I decided to theme my humpday confessions with Kathy because,
I didn't have enough interesting confessions to share I wanted too.
I've made it no secret that I love watching soccer or football (whatever you want to call it) but I'm not sure I've told you why...so let's get into it.
I confess :
* my dad started a soccer team when I was four years old and that's where I was surrounded by soccer games and training and men with sons
* I was mostly the only girl with my mom and the other footballer's wives
* This team went on for almost twenty years and through the years the friends I made along the way made different reactions
age 4 :
* Guys always say they want a girl who appreciates soccer but then we go on a date and I know more and they look at me like this...
* A couple of years ago, a friend and I walked into a store after a big championship game had been on the night before and one of the coaches had lost it.
The guys in the store started talking loud about what happened but then they were contradicting one another so I very easily told them what happened and they all look embarrassed and well, didn't say much more to us..
So basically, every time I thought my knowledge would enhance a conversation with a guy it actually highlights their lack of knowledge and that's never comfortable.
*Despite the above confession, I still love to watch the game. My teams were eliminated very early in the tournament but I have continued to watch every game including Brazil's historic loss to Germany.
What are you confessing this week???