Sunday 10 November 2013

Soulful Sunday - Just Try

So often people will tell me " Just try it" whether it's a new food, new restaurant or new genre of music. Often I would just say no but in the last couple of months years I have honestly tried to push myself out of my comfort zone.



Whether it was new friends or food I have slowly pushed myself and sometimes it really has paid off with me being introduced to something new and meeting new people and finding new interests but what I really wanted to convey in this post... is that it is completely OK for you to try something new and not like it. I think the most important thing is just putting yourself out there.

While I am not about to go bungee jumping (just yet) I am willing to meet new people... put myself out there... start a blog (which still scares me) and definitely trying out some new music.

Also, I think now that I am well into my twenties I feel like I really want to enjoy my youth and embrace it and as time goes on I slowly make peace with the fact that I am who I am ~ a work in progress.



So I am seriously working on my bucket list and it gives me so much pleasure everytime I cross something off it.  But my point is simple, sometimes you will push yourself and try new things - and not like them but the way I look at it, at least I tried.



When last did you push yourself out of your comfort zone?

No comments: