Friday 22 November 2013

Football Friday : South Africa vs Spain - A Dream Game for SA

On Tuesday evening I made my way to the FNB Stadium (Soccer City, during the 2010 Soccer World Cup) this is the stadium where I watched Justin Bieber perform, where Spain became world champions for the first time and where South Africa shocked Spain into their second defeat of the year.
 
 

 
I honestly battled to decide who I would be supporting because Spain is my favourite team and well, Bafana is my Country. So I decided the way any girl would - which shirt looked better and it turned out to be Spain.
 
Dean's reaction to Bafana's goal
 
Of course at that time I did not think I was going to get caught on camera at the end of the game and then receive several messages from friends who saw me!
 
BUT believe it or not, that was not the most exciting thing that happened to me that night - the most exciting thing that happened was Pepe Reina waving at Charne and me! It was an awkward wave - because Charne and I were the only two waving like crazies but it was so worth it because not only is he hot, he plays for Spain and is a Liverpool favourite :)
 
 
 
The game was so much fun and it really helped me feel better because I've been having a bit of a tough time. There was so much eye candy going around, I was so entertained! I even spotted this guy who is so channelling Harvey Spector. 
 
 
 
Anyway, enough with the stalking pictures - I had an amazing experience even though Spain lost.

What's the most exciting thing that happened to you this week?

 

No comments: