Tuesday 7 July 2015

The Struggle : Beer Goggles

Ladies and gentleman I have been thinking of adding in a new feature into my blog "The Struggle" and this week's struggle is simple the beer goggle dilemma. 

{NOTE: Before reading on, I must warn you this is probably the most superficial post I've ever written so if you're not in the mood, just skip it.. if you're feeling as judgey as I am right now go ahead and share your stories with me! }



I must be honest that I usually have a really particular taste that being hot. Obviously over the years I've made many mistakes misjudgments and it was only in the last couple of days did I realize what may have motivated those misjudgments... haha.

There's this group of guys I know and I use the term "know" loosely however, the point is I have seen these guys before and I didn't really didn't give them any thought because they didn't fall into the "hot" category. They seemed nice enough but because I know them through a business associate I haven't really ever looked at them. A few weeks ago I was out and about and I bumped into the guys. I had been drinking and we stopped and started talking and in ,my head I was like " Oh, Nats, they actually are kinds cute..."

Fast forward three weeks when I bump into the same guys again, In the daylight, in a sober state of mind and they are not hot. I honestly have no idea how I remembered them in the bar to what they looked like when I saw them again.

AND then it came to me... beer goggles. While I may have not been actually drinking beer the effect is the same and dangerous. 

The struggle is real. 

Have you got any fun beer goggles stories? Please share in the comments!





No comments: