I have been meaning to post this list since last week but first I wasn't sure I could raise to the challenge of reading 10 books in a matter of two months but then I decided I have to give it a shot! And secondly, life just got really busy so I had to play around with my book options. Now it may seem like I've started this post in the middle of a thought process and that would be true #hidesfaceinshame. If you're not sure what I'm talking about check out Kay's post.
So this is my preliminary list but it is subject to change.
1. A YA Book - Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
2. Non US Author - By Any Means by Kurt Ellis
3. A book recommended by a blogger or friend - Where We Belong by Emily Giffin (recommended by Kate)
4. A book that's been on my TBR list for more than a year - I am Malala by Christina Lamb and Malala Yousafzai
5. A kickass Female lead - Seamless by RL Griffin
6. A book that is or will be a movie - Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
7. A book written by a comedian or celebrity - Kris Jenner or Giuliana Rancic's books (I haven't decided yet)
8. A book with one word in it - Divergent by Veronica Roth (This may also change)
9. A suspenseful book - Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
10. A book with the word Summer in it - The Boys of Summer by C.J Duggan
So there it is, what do you think? I'm only 100% sure of books 3,6,9 and 10 otherwise based on feedback I could change things up..
x Nats x