Monday 2 March 2015

March, be sweet....

It's March everyone and I'm not going to harp on about how I can't believe how quickly 2015 is going (which I really cannot believe!) but instead I'm going to focus on what needs to be done this month and one of my biggest aims this month is to stop neglecting this blog of mine, which is a bit of challenge because my internet is still not working and I'm posting off my blogger app which is a struggle for the set up so I have no idea if it's going to look alright or not 🙈.

In the Southern Hemisphere we're officially into Autumn or Fall for my readers from the States and I don't know if it's Mind over Matter but I woke up yesterday feeling just a little bit chilly... What's the weather like in your part of the world? 



What do you want to achieve this month? 

x Nats x

2 comments:

A Very Sweet Blog said...

The weather is constantly changing here. Today we're in the 70's and in a couple of days the temperature is suppose to drop 30 degrees. Love that picture Natalie. I already started Spring cleaning. Need to get my wardrobe together.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Kay R. said...

Hot. The weather is hot as it always is. haha. I hope March is sweet to me too. Crazy how quickly this year is going!