Maybe my illustration sounds like it's not too bad but I should add that he asked this without even greeting the waitress which really erked me so I thought I'd share some of my First Date Do Not Do items...
1. Don't order an overly complicated drink. First impressions last and you don't want to come across and a picky drinker.
2. Be courteous to the wait staff, or people in general not just the person you're on a date with.
3. Do not sit on your phone the entire time or keep checking it.
4. Try not to take phone calls which are not emergencies, it's rude to be on the phone in public.
5. While I said don't be overly complicated with your drink order, don't pretend to be someone you're not. Suddenly a wine drinker when you usually order a beer? If this person is the one for you they are going to figure out who you are eventually... Be that person from the start. Unless that person is Bat Shit Crazy then don't be that person!
6. Do not over share, don't bring up was even if the ex's brothers friend just walks into the restaurant. Be polite but don't go into details as to who that is and why it's weird that you're seeing them after the break up.
7. If you're opinionated share it but don't get aggressive when addressing whateve position you're in favor of!
That being said, what would you add to my list???
Still posting from my phone so I apologize if the layout sucks!
x Nats x