Happy Holidays Readers!!!!
The lovely Miss Laura Bora from Miss Laura Bora's Blog has nominated me for an award for the Sisterhood of The World.
Here's how it goes:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
2. Answer the ten questions that have been set you
3. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
4. Nominate ten people
5. HAVE FUN
So the questions Laura has given me are:
1. Who is your fashion inspiration?
To be honest, I'm not much of a fashion person I mean I appreciate fashion but I'm more of a safe dresser. Although when I do need inspiration I love a mix of Khloe and Kim Kardashian #SorryNotSorry
2. Do you have any pets?
Right now I don't but I really REALLY want a Labrador but I want to make sure I have enough of a backyard for him or her.
3. What is your favourite quote?
I really love this one but more recently I shared one that Khloe had shared and it's heartbreaking and beautiful.
4. Favourite song right now?
5. What is your new years resolution?
To be healthier version of myself and to keep pushing through everyone else's perceptions of me so I can do what I want to do.
6. What is your middle name?
I'd rather not say juts because with my full name my online profile would have no secrecy left :(
7. Glass half full or glass half empty?
Half full... most days
8. Favourite TV show right now?
Pretty Little Liars
9. What is your favourite wild animal?
Are horses considered wild animals?
10. One makeup item that you couldn't live without?
Concealer. I don't wear a lot of make up but concealer is a must to hide my insomnia nights in the morning sun...
That's it folks... I'm going to cheat and not tag anyone but if you choose to do the tag send me your link and I'll definitely pop by. I just don't want to force anyone to do this post at this time of the year.. if you do decide to do it, these are my questions to you:
1.Who's your favourite blogger and why?
2. What's better bold lips or bold eye make up?
3. Favourite Christmas memory?
4. Favourite sport? ( you don't have to play)
5. Do you have breakfast daily?
6. Do you own a LBD? What makes yours special?
7. At what age did you stop believing in Santa?
8. Have you ever tried online dating?
9. What's your fail safe recipe?
10.What's your New years eve plans?