Wednesday 14 May 2014

Humpday Confessions - Link Up

~ ... this is my first time linking up despite saying I will do it months ago

~ ... I overslept this morning, no, like really badly, like 3 hours overslept! I thought I snoozed my alarm, actually I put the alarm off!

~... I've been using my fitnesspal for the last three days but I am pretty sure I am not getting the proper use out of it, I am pretty sure I am supposed to have some sort of community but it's basically acting as a calorie counter

~ ... as any football or soccer fan of the English Premier League will know, that Liverpool FC didn't win, but I am honestly ok with it, I know we should have won but the fact that it went down to the last game of the season is an incredible. Last season we finished 7th and this season 2nd. Definite improvement!

~... I have about 6 blog posts all in draft and everyday I mean to finish them off but I have been procrastinating at a ridiculous level

What are your humpday confessions?


Vodka and Soda



No comments: