Friday 30 May 2014

Friday Favourites {Link Up}

I'm linking up with Amanda today at Meet at the Barre for Friday favourites.



I just wanted to share a few of my favourites from this week (or all time) I haven't exactly planned this post out:

Favourite Quote:

In memory of Maya Angelou passing away this week...




Favourite Viral Video:

Turns out this is a year old, oh well, I came across it this week and it is super cute!

Favourite link:

Is a tie between the grandmothers reading Beyonce lyrics and the top five regrets people have on their death beds.

Favourite Song:

Seriously, I am IN LOVE with this song, or his voice or both!



Favourite Footballer :
Okay, this is not really a category but seriously, it's Steven Gerrard's 34th birthday today and I couldn't just ignore that! I just adore him!!!



Have an awesome weekend!





No comments: