Saturday 15 February 2014

Days 1 - 10 of Happy

If you remember, I told you about the 100HappyDays challenge I was starting, so here's a recap of my last 10 moments of happiness over the last 10 days.


Day 1 - my happy moment was from being able to chat to friends, around the world! What did we do before social media?


Day 2 - I always feel more in control of my life when I have my nails painted. PLUS I am loving this new colour.


Day 3 - SUCCESS! I baked three birthday cakes, Chocolate Ganache, Vanilla with Butter Icing and Red Velvet. I had a very stressful day pulling it all together but it worked :) And they all tasted AMAZING!


Day 4- Liverpool FC beat Arsenal! Beat, as in whipped, as in ridiculed Arsenal. 


Day 5 - my kindred spirit, my little cousin, Megan who just happened to be celebrating her crown birthday. 


Day 6 - Summer. It was hot outside and I went swimming with one of my besties... awesome!


Day 7 - After watching 12 Years A Slave, I was reminded how blessed I am to be free. Now I have to do something with it. 


Day 8 - Music makes me happy. I've told you that about 1000 times before, so this one wouldn't surprise you. What may surprise you is that my top three most played songs are all One Direction. 


Day 9 - Belongs to my cousin / sister / best bestie 


Day 10 - Although I didn't really celebrate Valentine's Day, I went for dinner and drinks... more specifically cocktails with one of my besties. This drink looks better than it tasted! But the next four made up for it. 


Did you join the challenge? How far are you? Tell me all about it!



No comments: