Thursday 6 February 2014

#100HappyDaysCTP

I'm not sure how much you've noticed the whole #100HappyDays posts on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc. A friend of mine mentioned it to me and then I looked into it and basically you sign up, choose your own start date and then try to commit to finding one thing every day for 100 days in a row which made you happy.


GO over to their website and register. I think it's a challenge but I also think that I need to be reminded everyday, I am blessed and deserve to be happy. I imagine this will be a challenge at times but then again I think it is probably those days that I will need to be reminded to appreciate the smaller things - also I think it's going to be crazy counting out the next 100 days but I'm looking forward to it!



If you sign up, let me know so I can follow your happy moments! If you want to follow mine, on Twitter and Instagram, you can use the hashtag 100HappyDaysCTP . I started yesterday let's see how far I can go with it!

Have an awesome day!


No comments: