Wednesday 1 April 2015

Life Lately 2015 (1)



I cannot apologize enough for this space being so bare recently and while I know every good blogger should never apologize for having a life outside of their blog I do feel compelled to say I have missed all of you, I have missed writing about what's been going on and I miss reading your comments and blogs.

I just missed this part of my life.

So, last week, before I disappeared for a week I told you I went to the SA Navy Festival, it was not a planned trip but my parents decided last minute with a cheapish ticket to bring me to them. I guess the six weeks since the wedding was too long for them not to see their baby and who am I to deny them the opportunity to spoil their little girl...

Cape Town was magnificent as per usual and I got to spend some quality time with some of my besties which is exactly what I needed. I didn't realise that I was feeling so run down until I got to CT and got to relax... 

On Saturday I had the One Direction concert and ladies and gentleman these boys, well men, are ridiculously amazing performers and singers. I cannot explain the amount of respect I have for them! Obviously in light of Zayn leaving the group last week officially the fans were feeling down and the group was sad but everyone rallied and made it one of the most insane concerts I have ever attended. I plan on doing a concert recap post for you but what I will say is that I've never seen that level of love obsession for music artists, and I attended a Michael Jackson concert!


Sunday was the Gerrard v Carragher Liverpool FC Charity match which brought a whole lot of players from the past, present and future together in one game which would have already been special but add in that it was Suarez's first return to Anfield and Xabi Alonso and Fernando Torres was coming was incredible. Fernando Torres had returned to Anfield before but as a Chelsea player and I wasn't sure how his reception would be at the game but the fans I think have finally forgiven him. It was a beautiful sight to see him on the field with Gerrard and SUarez but the moments between him and Stevie Gerrard were the ones which made me most emotional .


On Tuesday, yesterday, I moved out of my current place and to be honest I haven't had a moment to even process it. A lot of change is coming and I'm nervous... excited but more than anything I'm bracing myself for whatever God has planned....

What's been going on with you?
x Nats

5 comments:

Kay R. said...

Im not a big 1D fan but its interesting to hear how a concert went after Zayne left.
Glad you're back! :)

Vanessa said...

Nice post. ^^
New outfit is online...

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

Have a nice week...^^

meghan silva said...

I really get what you mean. That's how life is but I am glad you good. We miss your posts !!!!


Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog
@MeghanSSilva on Instagram
:)