Monday 29 July 2013

Music Monday : My 7 favourite Road Trip Songs

As you know, from my previous post, I went on a road trip and I was really excited to get out of Johannesburg and to get moving.. Here's one of the pictures from my road trip but I promise I will be putting much more up during the course of the week.

From what a lot of people said to me, their favourite thing about road trips is the music! So I thought, why not dedicate this post to seven of my favourite road trip songs...

1. Alexis Jordan - Happiness

2. Justin Bieber feat Nicki Minaj - Beauty and the Beat

3. Fun - We are young

4. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (This is a new addition)

5. Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life

6. Mariah Carey - ANY song

7. Any Version of I Will Survive

What are your favourite songs to listen to on a road trip?

No comments: