Friday, 22 August 2014

Friday Favourites {Link Up}

Hello there Friday!

This week really flew by, a week ago I was on my flight to Johannesburg at this time having a very bumpy ride. However I'm back in Cape Town now and happier for it except for the fact that I miss my niece terribly!

I've tried linking up before with Amanda but for some reason it didn't work so hopefully today will. I had planned on continuing to share places to go or things to see in South Africa on Fridays but I just wasn't prepared for this week so I thought I might as well share some of my favourites from this week.

Favourite Moment:

When my niece was looking up at me. I'm a sucker for this little girl, broody,much?!



Favourite Song: 

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off, I'm surprised at how much I like this song, but I really do!



Favourite Movie:

Hook. Dstv is showing a collection of Robin Williams movies in memory of him and I forgot how much I loved this movie!


Favourite Pin:


What's your favourite thing about this week?

Don't forget to check out Amanda at Meet @ the Barre










20 comments:

Natalie Blair said...

1. I can't stand Taylor Swift and the fact she went pop. Just no. But girl is cute. I will give her that!

2. I can't watch RW movies. I tried (I recorded a bunch the other day) and I can't bring myself to watch them. Not right now.

Happy Friday Nat! Can I call you Nat? Everyone calls me Nat :)

Krystal R. said...

I cant stand Taylor Swift. The only song I like is 'trouble' ... other than that I think she is overrated and wouldnt have this level of fame except for Knaye... THERE I said it!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I'm also not a TSwift fan like Krystal.

Those brownies look AMAZING.

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

your niece is SO CUTE! i remember before i had kayla and my niece was born, i could just hold her and stare at her for HOURS.

ohshellsbells said...

aww robin williams. i still cant believe hes gone, i think if i tried to watch a movie with him i would lose it. hook was my favorite!

anyway, check out my last post, i replied to your liebster nomination!

BLovedBoston said...

Those brownies look like trouble - but good trouble!! Love the photo of your niece looking up at your - so sweet!

Brianne said...

Those brownies look so good!

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Your niece is adorable. Very sweet photo.

Jess said...

I love Hook! I wish Netflix would put up a bunch of Robin Williams movies.

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

I know I'm in the minority here but I LOVE Taylor Swift and I'm obsessed with that song. So fun! And those brownies.... yum!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

lil desiqua said...

Such a cute pic! Normally I don't like TSwift, but this song is so catchy I can't help but do a little dance when it comes on! Happy Friday!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Your niece is adorable! Those brownies look so good. Happy Friday!

Kimmi said...

My ovaries are now bursting...thanks for that! Also yummy brownies!!!!

The Southern Thing said...

Peanut butter brownies? That sounds amazing!

-Heather- said...

Your niece is precious! Everyone is loving that new Taylor swift song, I may have to listen to it now! Maybe...

Have a good weekend!

Life with Lolo said...

I watched Aladin this week and it made me so sad about losing Robin Williams. I don't think I could watch many more of his movies until later, once it has really sunk in. Looks like a great week!!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Nothing better than being an Aunt! :D

Kim Alston said...

I have to hear shake it off! Everyone's been talking about it. Your niece is too cute Nat.

Laura Darling said...

Taylor's new song is SO CATCHY! I didn't want to like it, but I cannot stop listening!!

Gi said...

I love Taylor's new song, I think its cute that she is making fun of herself. I can't watch any of the Robin William tributes it makes me too sad!!
xx